30-Minute Time Slot Rules for Attendees
Creative Photographic Society events sometimes will offer 30-minute Time Slots during an event. These time slots work differently than attendees may think, so we are providing the following rules to avoid confusion:
- 30-Minute Time Slots are valid for 30 minutes each. They do not mean 30 minutes of shooting time!
- Pre-planning your shoot will greatly assist in the success of your time slot. Poor planning will result in wasted/dead time that reduces shooting times.
- Photographers are permitted to shoot as many sets as they can “fit” into the 30 minutes. Time spent setting up lights is part of the 30 minutes, so elaborate sets will minimize shooting time. For example, if it takes 25 minutes to set up one set, you only have 5 minutes left to shoot it.
- Photographers can choose the outfits and props to be used (if model agrees to them), allowing photographers to create their own unique images.
- Time extensions will not be permitted.
- Signing up for a 30-Minute Time Slot constitutes your acceptance of these rules.
We trust this information and rules will eliminate a lot of confusion regarding 30-Minute Time Slots. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to attending an event.